Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Header and Footer

In Excel 2007 how can change the left and right margins of the header and
footer. I went to to the page layout tab and went to page setup, but it only
lets me adjust the top and bottom margins for the header and footer.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
page set up, print titles, margins

"Té" wrote:

In Excel 2007 how can change the left and right margins of the header and
footer. I went to to the page layout tab and went to page setup, but it only
lets me adjust the top and bottom margins for the header and footer.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Header and footer left/right margins are fixed.

You can pad with spaces to change the appearance.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP