Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default No longer supporting sight?

Your telephone support person told me yesterday that Microsoft no longer
supports this sight - when I asked her how to click on the Start New Tread
button to post a question. She was NOT able to tell me how to post a new
question.

What's up in this area?

Bob Allen

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This is a peer-to-peer newsgroup that Microsoft hosts
I would love to tell you how to start a new thread but there are numerable
ways in which people access the newsgroups. For example, I use Outlook
Express on one machine and Windows Live Mail on another; other people use a
web browser.
Tell us how you visit the site and we will tell you what to do.
But that begs the question: How did you post this message?

The tail end of you message about "suggestion to Microsoft" is a total
non-sequester since the company does not monitor the newsgroups.

Some people think "this site is a sight for sore eyes"
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Bob Allen" wrote in message
Your telephone support person told me yesterday that Microsoft no longer
supports this sight - when I asked her how to click on the Start New Tread
button to post a question. She was NOT able to tell me how to post a new
question.

What's up in this area?

Bob Allen

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Don't bother trying to use Microsoft's web interface to the newsgroup. Use
the newsgroup directly.
Some hints at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/HintsA...roupUsers.aspx
--
David Biddulph

"Bob Allen" wrote in message
Your telephone support person told me yesterday that Microsoft no longer
supports this sight - when I asked her how to click on the Start New Tread
button to post a question. She was NOT able to tell me how to post a new
question.

What's up in this area?

Bob Allen

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Bob Allen" wrote:
Your telephone support person told me yesterday that Microsoft
no longer supports this sight

Sorry to hear that MS is turning a "blind eye" to their web interface.

Sorry; couldn't resist the pun. I presume that MS continues to "maintain"
the site. But it does not suprise me that MS support does not answer
questions about it, now or ever.

when I asked her how to click on the Start New Tread button to
post a question.

It will depend on your input device and how you have it configured.
Generally, I push the left button ;).

If you would like to restate your question and explain exactly what is
wrong, perhaps someone would be willing to help you. A number of
knowledgable frequent participants apparently use the MS Discussion Groups
web interface, despite its foibles.

On the other hand, perhaps we can assume that you got your question answered
elsewhere since, after all, you did start a new thread.