Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default lost data

I need help I track expenditures daily by two week pay period. My spreadsheet
is setup using 26 Excel files with 15 wrk books each,that udate into one
report. The problem I am having is the older files (Oct thru Jan) have
blanked out the daily expenditures it has kept the totals for each pay
period. I dont understand how the data was lost. I dont modify or even open
them once the final report is updated. Any help would be greatly appriciated