Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default numlock pad not working . Signs like / * are not functioning

I have no luck working my numeric pad. Numbers are working, however / and *
do not function at all. What am I doing wrong, and how can I change this back
to normal?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
what happens when you press the number lock key?

Regards
FSt1

"Atiswood" wrote:

I have no luck working my numeric pad. Numbers are working, however / and *
do not function at all. What am I doing wrong, and how can I change this back
to normal?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"FSt1" wrote:

hi
what happens when you press the number lock key?

Regards
FSt1

"Atiswood" wrote:
hi, thanks for your reply.
Have pressed numlock key several times, but still nothing. Numbers are fine, but formula symbols just not functioning.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Is the problem limited to XL, or is it like this in other applications?
(word, notepad, etc.)

Initial impression is that this is more a keyboard issue. Do you have any
"special" keys, like a function lock, or perhaps a re-programmable keyboard?
--
Best Regards,

Luke M