Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't view Column A.

Column A has data in it but it will not appear when I view the worksheet. If
I place the cursor in column A, I can see the value. The column is not
"hidden" and I cannot seem to be able to drag the column to make it larger.
The data only has 5 digits and the column appears wide enough when I check
the column width. I can figure out what's going on.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm betting that this window has frozen panes.

In xl2003 menus:
Windows|Unfreeze panes

Then scroll to the left.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If that turns out not to be the case, try selecting one of the cells and
then in the drop down menus choose Edit|Clear|Formats
Does the value appear?
One way of doing creating this disappearing trick is to have a custom
format which is just a bunch of spaces - there are probably others.

Confused wrote:

Column A has data in it but it will not appear when I view the

worksheet. If
I place the cursor in column A, I can see the value. The column is

not
"hidden" and I cannot seem to be able to drag the column to make it

larger.
The data only has 5 digits and the column appears wide enough when I

check
the column width. I can figure out what's going on.

--

Dave Peterson

--
p45cal