Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default vlookup with 2 vaiables

In sheet 1 I have the followng info

A B C
1 raj neworders 15
2 raj orders 2

In sheet 2 I want find how many neworders for raj and how many orders for
raj but those info wont be in the same place in sheet 1 all the time and
sometimes the info from row 2 will be in row 1 because sheet 1 is not a
regular excel file. i'll exporting from crystal report.

I need fucntion to look up if that is raj what is the neworder and if that
is raj what is orders.

thank you in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,
I assume that in Sheet2 you have in A1 The name "raj" and in B1 you have
"New orders" so in c1 enter

=sumproduct(--(A1=sheet1!$A$1:$A$1000),(B1=sheet1!$B$1:$B$1000), $C$1:$C$1000)