Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Leave cell as BLANK

hello,

can somebody help me how to make this happen?

In column Rise if the value of the cell is NEGATIVE NUMBER I want it to
appear as BLANK CELL
Same in column Fall if the value of the cell is POSITIVE I want it to appear
as BLANK CELL.

BS Inter FS Rise Fall Reduced Level
1.257 350
1.135 0.122 0.122 349.878
1.265 -0.13 -0.13 350.008
1.355 -0.09 -0.09 350.098
0.555 0.8 0.8 349.298
1.25 -0.695 -0.695 349.993
1.256 -0.006 -0.006 349.999

thx!

jun duran
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi in column Rise use

=if(your formula<0,"",your formula)

in column Fall

=if(your formula0,"",your formula)

if this helps please click yes, thanks

"jun duran" wrote:

hello,

can somebody help me how to make this happen?

In column Rise if the value of the cell is NEGATIVE NUMBER I want it to
appear as BLANK CELL
Same in column Fall if the value of the cell is POSITIVE I want it to appear
as BLANK CELL.

BS Inter FS Rise Fall Reduced Level
1.257 350
1.135 0.122 0.122 349.878
1.265 -0.13 -0.13 350.008
1.355 -0.09 -0.09 350.098
0.555 0.8 0.8 349.298
1.25 -0.695 -0.695 349.993
1.256 -0.006 -0.006 349.999

thx!

jun duran

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
are the values in columns rise and fall formulas? if so you can do it.
for negative formula results.......
=if(formula < 0,"",formula)
or for positive formula results......
=if(formula0, "", formula)

Regards
FSt1

"jun duran" wrote:

hello,

can somebody help me how to make this happen?

In column Rise if the value of the cell is NEGATIVE NUMBER I want it to
appear as BLANK CELL
Same in column Fall if the value of the cell is POSITIVE I want it to appear
as BLANK CELL.

BS Inter FS Rise Fall Reduced Level
1.257 350
1.135 0.122 0.122 349.878
1.265 -0.13 -0.13 350.008
1.355 -0.09 -0.09 350.098
0.555 0.8 0.8 349.298
1.25 -0.695 -0.695 349.993
1.256 -0.006 -0.006 349.999

thx!

jun duran

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Did you need the value to appear as blank or actually be blank. If you want
it to actually be blank then use one of the posted formulas. If you want the
number to remain but appear blank then use a custom cell format

Format - Cells... Number | Custom
[Black][0]General;

--
HTH...