Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ady Ady is offline

Default highligthing every 28th cell help!

i am trying to highlight every 28th cell so it can be filled so eg start by
filling cell4d then want to automactically highlight and fill every 28th
blank cell in my table can this be done??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Do you mean that 1st cell to be highlighted is D4, next is D32, then D60, etc.?
Stefi

€žady€ť ezt Ă*rta:

i am trying to highlight every 28th cell so it can be filled so eg start by
filling cell4d then want to automactically highlight and fill every 28th
blank cell in my table can this be done??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ady Ady is offline

hi Stefi
thats correct any advice?

"Stefi" wrote:

Do you mean that 1st cell to be highlighted is D4, next is D32, then D60, etc.?
Stefi

€žady€ť ezt Ă*rta:

i am trying to highlight every 28th cell so it can be filled so eg start by
filling cell4d then want to automactically highlight and fill every 28th
blank cell in my table can this be done??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select column D, FormatConditional formattingChoose formula as
conditionEnter =MOD(ROW()-4,28)=0 in formula fieldSelect a patternOK

Regards,
Stefi

€žady€ť ezt Ă*rta:

hi Stefi
thats correct any advice?

"Stefi" wrote:

Do you mean that 1st cell to be highlighted is D4, next is D32, then D60, etc.?
Stefi

€žady€ť ezt Ă*rta:

i am trying to highlight every 28th cell so it can be filled so eg start by
filling cell4d then want to automactically highlight and fill every 28th
blank cell in my table can this be done??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ady Ady is offline

tHANK YOU SO MUCH WILL HAVE A MESS AROUND WITH IT IS IT OK TO GET BACK TO YOU
IF I HAVE ANY PROBS ?IT MAY NOT BE TODAY THOUGH

tHANKS

"Stefi" wrote:

Do you mean that 1st cell to be highlighted is D4, next is D32, then D60, etc.?
Stefi

€žady€ť ezt Ă*rta:

i am trying to highlight every 28th cell so it can be filled so eg start by
filling cell4d then want to automactically highlight and fill every 28th
blank cell in my table can this be done??

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback! Just post your questions any time
in this forum, there are several helpers ready to help you.
Stefi

€žady€ť ezt Ă*rta: