Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default *consecutive* page numbers across all tabs in workbook??

How do I insert page #s in Excel 2003 so that the 1st page of the 1st tab =
page 1 and the last page of the last tab = page xxx?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When yo add a new sheet it always gets inserted before the current sheet.
you simply have to slide the new sheet to the end of the sheets. I usually
select the last sheet and then add a new sheet so I only have to slide the
new sheet one position.