Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default multiple word lists/ basic

Is it possible to create multiple word list. Say a list with a cell that has
commas between words, or is i possible to created a list of tables. Can
someone select from either list or table and the value be routed to
predetermined cell numbers. I have not found anything that states how to do
this or how to make it possible in Contextures.

Sincerely,

Robin Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I am not sure how to give an example unless I could upload it. Please let me
try to explain. I understand how to create a one word list; However I would
like either multiple words (spaces between the words) to be in seperate rows
of a single column or to create a list of a table where the words are
seperated by different headings. The problem is that I have multiple tables
that I would like to form a list with.