Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Frank Marousek

Default Making Find go through worksheet only once

Is there a way to make Excel search through a worksheet only once when using
the Find command. As it is, it will loop around and around endlessly until I
realize that it's gone around more than once and cancel the search. In a
large worksheet, this is really a pain because it's hard (sometimes
impossible) to tell when and if it's looped around. Ideally I would like it
to stop at the same point at which it started, but I would settle for
stopping at the end of the worksheet.

Thanks