Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default is this possible

I have on a work book for each employee vacation data for example A1= John D
A13 to G27 = January calendar -- If John is on vacation January 8 (E18 ) I
enter V
If in another work book Jane D is on vacation the same day I enter V on her
calendar
On a seperate book I have a full page calendar and I would like John D's &
Jane D's name to appear on this page on Jan 8 ( E9 to E 16)
Allowing me to print off the January calendar for the Supervisors to view at
a glance
grizz
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

send me an email, maybe i can help. just change the AT to @.