Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default i m not able to scroll through mouse in excell 2007.

i m not able to scroll through mouse scroll wheel in excell 2007.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've encountered this from time to time, usually within the VBA
editor, not the Excel UI. Usually switching to another window and back
cure the problem.

You can install a free program called FreeWheel. This restores
wheel-scroll operations when they "disappear" and can add wheel
support for controls that don't ordinarily have such support. I've
used FreeWheel for probably 10 years now and have never had a single
problem with it. Not one single problem over the course of using it
under Windows95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows7. To say that
it is stable is an understatement.

You can download the latest version (which is some years old but still
works like a charm) at

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2060/index.html

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
Excel Product Group
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
(email on web site)

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 07:23:01 -0700, Nagendra

i m not able to scroll through mouse scroll wheel in excell 2007.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jul 25, 7:23*am, Nagendra
wrote:
*i m not able to scroll through mouse scroll wheel in excell 2007.

The other more simple option is that your "scroll lock" button on your
keyboard may be engaged... i know that has frustrated me a couple
times before i figured it out!