Jason

Default Question about Excel 2003

When I open a file by Excel 2003, many cells has the tiny triangle(like the
sign of a comment) insered in the upper left corner. I have no idea why they
appeared because they don't when opened by Excel 2000.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Jason
Paul B

Jason, that is excel "helpful" error checking, have a look at tools options
error checking to see what it is checking for, and to turn it off :)
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003