Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Why don't all entries in column appear on drop down filter?

Using Office/Outlook 2007
I have put a filter on a very long spreadsheet but have found out that not
all of the info in a particular column appears. There are approx 600 unique
numbers & I have checked that they are all formatted the same. I want to
make sure that the filter will choose any of the info in the required column.

Thanks for any assistance.
Regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Make sure there are no blanks in the column that might limit the scope of the
filter.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200859