Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default "Appreciation is a wonderful thing...

It makes what is *-Excel-*lent in others belong to us as well"
~Voltaire

:Bgr

Just a quick "Thank you" to all who ask & answer questions here!

I gave a big presentation today of a tool I've been working on and it
was hugely successful.

Special thanks to *Simon, Bernie, Biff, Jacob & Gord *for providing
their expertise and answers I needed to move forward and learn more
about Excel & VBA.

Credit was given to *M*y *V*irtual *P*artners for the insight gained
here browsing threads and picking up tips/tricks Blink1

--
Trixie

~TRIXIE
Trixie's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=438
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=118750

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You comments are very much appreciated!

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Trixie" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Trixie, i'll second Mr Valko's vote, thanks for taking the time to
acknowledge everyone.

"Trixie" wrote in message

It makes what is *-Excel-*lent in others belong to us as well"
~Voltaire

:Bgr

Just a quick "Thank you" to all who ask & answer questions here!

I gave a big presentation today of a tool I've been working on and it
was hugely successful.

Special thanks to *Simon, Bernie, Biff, Jacob & Gord *for providing
their expertise and answers I needed to move forward and learn more
about Excel & VBA.

Credit was given to *M*y *V*irtual *P*artners for the insight gained
here browsing threads and picking up tips/tricks Blink1

--
Trixie

~TRIXIE

Trixie's Profile: 'The Code Cage Forums - View Profile: Trixie'

(http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=438)
View this thread:
'\"Appreciation is a wonderful thing... - The Code Cage Forums'

(http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=118750)

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,