Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to create .csv file

Hi All,

I've a requirement to save selected sheet as .csv file through macro.

The macro I designed is able to create new excel file with selected sheet.
while saving I'm giving as

gwbk.save "C:\Test\test.csv", Format:=XlNormal

I'm getting test.csv but I'm not able to open test.csv file to see comma
seperated values in note pad.

Can any one help meout how to create .csv file which can be opened in
notepad? Any help would be appreciated.

Note: The macro code should work in excel-2003 & 2007 environment.

Advanced Thanks,
~Vins
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

gwbk.SaveAs Filename:= _