Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default multiple dropdown list

This is not the basic of creating mutiple seperate dropdown list. I have
already done this. It is that you click on the 1st selection and you select
from the second selection and then you select from a third selection, and
then a 4th selection.

Robin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dependent dropdowns, sounds like.

See Debra Dalgleish's site

Or multiple selections from a single dropdown?

It can be done using DV dropdowns and a bit of event code.

Download a sample workbook from Debra Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/excelfiles.html#DV0017

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP