Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is there special Excel 2007 training for finance,

I have seen in office on line there is for Excel 2003, but I am not able to
find it for Excel 2007.

Thanks in advanced
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/ex...646951033.aspx
http://office.microsoft.com/training...1004796 81033
http://www.brainstorminc.com/cbt/mic...hp?file=excel4
http://h30187.www3.hp.com/courses/no...1a5 b30d5aa86

If this helps please click yes, thanks
"Anna Val" wrote:

I have seen in office on line there is for Excel 2003, but I am not able to
find it for Excel 2007.

Thanks in advanced

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You may have missed it, as the OP mentioned it in the subject line but not
in the message body, but she was asking about "special Excel 2007 training
for finance". I don't see a reference specifically to finance in the links
you provided.
--
David Biddulph

"Anna Val" wrote:

I have seen in office on line there is for Excel 2003, but I am not able
find it for Excel 2007.

Thanks in advanced

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

The links will give a tool that can be used in the financial enviroment, I
am an accountant I use this tools every day
There is an interesting book Pro Excel Financial modeling see it in Debra web

http://www.contextures.com/