Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default LOST FILE

I RECENTLY MISTAKENLY SAVED AN EXCELL FILE OVER THE TOP OF ONE I WANTED TO
KEEP. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN RETRIEVE IT?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Colin,

My standard answer:-

Did you mail it to anyone? There should be a copy in sent items.

Was it on a network drive that your IT dep't has backed up?

And the last resort is to use your backup. You do have a backup don't you?

Mike