Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I get a complete list of my EXCEL files?

Excel displays only those files opened recently. Others, especially those
whose names I have forgoten, lie buried in the bowels of my computer. How do
I retreive a complete list of my Excel files so that I can access them at
will.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

In Windows Explorer, you can do a search using: *.xls
on your harddisks (C:, D:, etc)
--
Max
Singapore
"Roy Pitsch" wrote:
Excel displays only those files opened recently. Others, especially those
whose names I have forgoten, lie buried in the bowels of my computer. How do
I retrieve a complete list of my Excel files so that I can access them at
will.