Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Inserting a picture into a cell

I have created a coloumn (A) which I want to insert various pictures
associated with info in columns B to G.

Firstly I need to know how to

a) Insert a picture so it fits exactly into the cell and becomes the cell
itself. Currently I am having to manually resize pictures and line them up
with the cell border. I don;t think they are actually embedded as the cell
though.

Secondly, I have created a few 'list' drop down options in columns B to G
and I need to make sure the picture in column A is transferred along with the
rest of the info. At present I am getting a message saying 'fixed object will
be moved' which is resulting in some f the data having the wrong picture, and
many of the pictures overlapping each other in one cell.

Hope you can help me!!!