Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Make rows in a table more than one line

In 2003 version, you created a table and enter more than one line in a row.
For example I have one contrator who has ordered 3 different items and I want
to keep them all in a block (one row). EX:
Contractor Item # Price Date Req'd
JMP 33333 25.30 7 /10/09
JMP 44444 50.00 8/1/09
JMP 55555 100.00 9/1/09

and then move on to next row. But when I hit enter or return key, it moves
me to the next row down.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can add a carriage return to a cell using Alt+Enter, but for your
purposes it is not a great idea. When you do that the numbers are stored as
text, so you will not ba able to do any math functions on them.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson