Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Insert Picture into a cell

I inserted a picture into a cell...
Insert == Picture == From File

And then sized the row accordingly to fit the picture and the text that
supports the picture. Now when I sort the data, the row seems to shrink up
and the image is really little and not legible.

What did I do wrong??? How can I make it that the row does not change height
on me??? I already changed the Properties on the image within the cell to
be...

Move and size with cells

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your review and hopeful for your reply.

PSULionRP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Here's what I added to my Knowledgebase on this...

— Create your Picture or I-Con by using Paint or some other graphic artist
application
— Save the graphic as a File
— Single click a cell in Excel and€¦
Insert == Picture == From File to drop the graphic in Excel
— Once the graphic is in Excel, then you can very easily move it to where
you want it to go; i.e. in another specific cell. Just make sure you make the
cell height large enough by utilizing <Alt<Enter's to just keep line
feeding until the row is tall enough to hold the image. That way if you need
to sort, the row height will remain static since the image is sitting on top
of the data, the <Alt<Enter's in this case.
— Make sure to Reference Putting an I-Con or Picture within a cell to ensure
the graphic floats correctly within Excel and within the specific cell that
you dropped the graphic