Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default add symbols to autocrrect in excel 2007

Using excel 2002 for windows, i was able to select a Symbol, insert it
in a cell, then copy and Ctrl-V paste it in to autocorrect. But when i
try to do it in 2007, the Cut/Copy mode is turned off so i cant paste
it in my autocorrect. is there a way to get symbols like ÷ or €¢ or ™¦
into 2007's autocorrect?

Thanks,

Tonso
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jul 14, 2:09Â*am, Tonso wrote:
Using excel 2002 for windows, i was able to select a Symbol, insert it
in a cell, then copy and Ctrl-V paste it in to autocorrect. But when i
try to do it in 2007, the Cut/Copy mode is turned off so i cant paste
it in my autocorrect. is there a way to get symbols like ÷ or €¢ or ™¦
into 2007's autocorrect?

Thanks,

Tonso

After looking on the internet, I found how to insert a symbol into xl
2007 autocorrect. it is basically like in 2002, except you have to use
F2 to edit the cell, then select the symbol, then paste with Ctrl-V.
Thanks to everyone for all the help you have given me in the past. I
am sure that now i am using 2007 i will have plenty of questions in
the future!!

Tonso