Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default auto scale print area

I am trying to figure out a way to manually adjust my print area on a dynamic
data sheet. I was hoping to implement some code that says find the last row
for the print area.

Any help?

thanks,

jase

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I tried doing that but it messed up all my fonts and margins and header.

This is what I got now: ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$T$" &
Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Row

but this is telling me my last row is 345 but i only have data up to 142.
Its reading blank fields or something.

"Jase" wrote in message
I am trying to figure out a way to manually adjust my print area on a
dynamic
data sheet. I was hoping to implement some code that says find the last
row
for the print area.

Any help?

thanks,

jase

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you can reset the used range.

Visit Debra Dalgleish's site for some techniques:
http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

Or if you can pick out a column that will determine the last row to print:

with activesheet
.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$T$" & .cells(.rows.count,"A").end(xlup).row
end with

(I used column A.)

--

Dave Peterson