Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't download Excel templates using Vista Home Premium

I can download excel templates with my dest top computer,Windows XP. Canit do
the same on my new Laptop, with Vista Home Premiun.
Dennis
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Can you connect to the internet on your laptop?
Try: www.google.com
If not, maybe the laptop is not finding your home network
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP