Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto Fill Help

In row 1 I have data in every other cell (A,C,D,E,G,I,K and so on) when I go
in row 3 and in A3 tell it that it equals A1 and B3 tell it that it equals C1
and then select the two and drag them across it is making its own sequence
for the formula repeating column references. How do I set it to follow my
pattern of skipping every other cell in row 1.

Row 3 fromula should be where A3=A1, B3=C1,C3=E1, D3=G1 and so on.

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

In A3 enter