Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Create New Table Styles

Is there a way in Excel 2007 to create a new table style that can be saved in
the table gallery to be used in any workbook?
--
marcopolo
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Refer
http://www.ehow.com/how_2099608_crea...yle-excel.html

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Marcopolo" wrote:

Is there a way in Excel 2007 to create a new table style that can be saved in
the table gallery to be used in any workbook?
--
marcopolo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Jacob

I have the same problem. The link from ehow that you sent does not answer
his question. We need to know how to have the custom style permanently in
Excel.

Pls advice.

"Marcopolo" wrote:

Is there a way in Excel 2007 to create a new table style that can be saved in
the table gallery to be used in any workbook?
--
marcopolo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Styles are saved with the workbook.

They are not a global function.

You could create a BOOK.xltx Template which would be the basis for all new
workbooks.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP