Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ali Ali is offline

Default Workshee LLinks

Hi,

I have a workbook full of links to other workbooks on a shared drive let's
call it "P:/"
I used the sumproduct function to capture the fugures for the current
month.. it all works perfectly..
If I change the period the figures get automtically changed..
However, for some reason Excel has automatically changed the links from the
P: drive to C: drive and I can't think of a reason why it's done that..
Example if acell was linked to P:/Accounts/Budget2010.xlsx it's now
C:/Accounts/Budget2010.xlsx
But it's happened to all the links..

What's exactly gone wrong??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

I don't know what caused the problem but you can choose Edit, Links, Change
Source and locate your file on the P:/ drive ....

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire