Simon

Default Excel 2000: Lines hidden with filter

With a tabelle of daten.
After I have filtered my lines with a criterium, I
decide to hide those lines.
But when I go back on to my fiter to release the criterium,
I would like the filter to remember that I have hidden the
previous lines, so that they don t appear again. How can I do this?

Thank you.
Simon

Simon

Not exactly.

As I said, after filtrying the lines with a criterium, I have hidden the
lines selected by the filter. What I would like is that those lines stay
hidden when I want to see all the other lines. Or when I take of the filter.

By the way would you be able to answer the question I have asked just after?
Thank you.

"Simon" wrote in message
With a tabelle of daten.
After I have filtered my lines with a criterium, I
decide to hide those lines.
But when I go back on to my fiter to release the criterium,
I would like the filter to remember that I have hidden the
previous lines, so that they don t appear again. How can I do this?

Thank you.
Simon

Dave Peterson

I think I'd use a helper column.

Instead of hiding those rows manually, put some indicator in that helper column.

Then you could just filter by that column to show blanks (hide the rows with the
indicator).

--

Dave Peterson