Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
H H is offline

Default Function to display details?

Hi, I am wondering if Excel has this kind of capability? In one tab I have a
lot of calculations going on and then what is displayed is a summary at the
bottom of the page .. I need to create another couple of tabs with the detail
behind those results. My hope is that there is some functionality that can
hyperlink the Price and then it will update another detailed tab, kind of
like a pivot table works? Can this be done? thx!
for example
Tab 1
Users: 20
Part # abc
Part Desc
Project Price $20,000 (this is a total price)

In Tab 2 I need to break that out
Item # Part# Desc Biz Model Users List Price
Ext Price
1 abc desc 1 biz model 1 20 500
10,000
2 def desc 2 biz model 1 20 500
10,000

Total
$20,000

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi, !

how could we (re)create a working model and environment (exactly) "the same as yours" ???
(your sample data is not so clear, in worksheet-ranges-data type "speaking") -?????-

regards,
hector.

__ OP __