Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default in spreadsheets copying cell contents plus font colour

I am working with formulas in spreadsheets now not in vba code. I have one
sheet that has the time (as in time of day) each rider finishes each lap. The
code has a check in it so that if the lap time had a variance from the
average for that rider of more than 20% then the time is written in a red
font.

The second sheet calculates the actual time each lap took (ie lap 2 end time
- lap1 end time). Whilst the maths part works well and is easy what i would
like is for if the lap 2 time is in red font then the calculated lap time is
in red font. Sounds like conditional formatting. I might investigate this
whilst i await a response.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

you can't use conditional formatting to reference another sheet. so if you
want a programming solution, post back.

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003