Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can i find a value in a range?

I'm trying to find a value from cell H2 that is in range a1:b38.
i,e: H2=1.3 but there's no equal value to it in the a1:b38 range, i'm
trying to get a value that is in the cell CXX depending on the row that can
contain the value of H2.

For more clearness the a1=0, b1 = 1.6 and c1=15. Due H2=1.3 and it is
contain between a1 and b1 (0 to 1.6) i'm trying to get the value in return
of C1 (15).

How can i do this? could you please reply to ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Try this

=VLOOKUP(H2,A1:C17,3)