Mark

Default Comments and connectors

In Excel 2003 I can get the comments in like I want and it puts a little red
triangle in the upper right corner. I can then drap the comment to where I
want it but once I print it out it is really hard to see the connector line
connecting the comment to the cell. I tried right clicking the comment and
going to the colors and lines tab but the connector and arrow part is greyed
out. I am assuming Excel doesn't see this as an actual line. All I can do is
change the color of it not the size. What I want to know is if there is a way
to inlarge the line? Right now I am just drawing my own connector over that
one with AutoShapes and then I can increae the size of the line. When I say
increae the size I mean the weight of the connector. Thanks.
Debra Dalgleish

You could experiment with different autoshapes:

Display the comments
Click on the comment border, to select it (the border highlighting
should look dotted, not striped)
From the drawing toolbar, choose DrawChange AutoShapeCallouts
Select one of the first three callouts

You can drag the yellow diamond, to position it over the red triangle

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List