S.J.Michael

Default How do I lock columns together in a single row for sorting purpos.

I have a worksheet with 10 columns for various information per row per
customer. I need to sort the rows at times and need the columns to stay with
the rows. Is there a way to lock them? Thanks for help.
Dave Peterson

Don't just select a single column before you sort.

Select the whole range (all 10 columns), then do data|sort.

--

Dave Peterson