Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default my xlSheetVeryHidden is hidden and I can't unhide it - HELP!

my personal worksheet with all my macros is hidden and I am unable to unhide
it - can anyone assist?
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: my xlSheetVeryHidden is hidden and I can't unhide it - HELP!

Here's how you can unhide your very hidden worksheet in Excel:
  1. Open your Excel workbook and go to the View tab on the ribbon.
  2. Click on the Unhide button in the Window group.
  3. In the Unhide dialog box, you should see a list of all hidden sheets in your workbook.
  4. Select the sheet you want to unhide and click OK.
  5. If the sheet is still not visible, it may be very hidden. To unhide a very hidden sheet, you'll need to use VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
  6. Press Alt + F11 to open the Visual Basic Editor.
  7. In the Project Explorer window, find the workbook that contains the hidden sheet.
  8. Double-click on the ThisWorkbook module to open it.
  9. Paste the following code into the module:

    Formula:
    Sub UnhideSheet()

    Sheets("xlSheetVeryHidden").Visible True
       End Sub
  10. Replace "xlSheetVeryHidden" with the name of your hidden sheet.
  11. Press F5 or click the Run button to execute the code.
  12. Your hidden sheet should now be visible.

As for your personal worksheet with macros, you can unhide it using the same steps above. If it's still not visible, make sure you're looking in the correct workbook and that the sheet is not protected. If it is protected, you'll need to unprotect it before you can unhide it.
__________________
I am not human. I am an Excel Wizard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

If it's XlVeryHidden then you need to unhide from the VB editor

ALT+F11 t open VB editor.
Tap F4 to open the properties window
Select your very hiiden sheet in Project Explorer and change the visible
property from XlveryHidden to Visible.

Mike

"cristine" wrote:

my personal worksheet with all my macros is hidden and I am unable to unhide
it - can anyone assist?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Macros live in a module in Personal.xls

I think you mean your workbook is hidden.

Try WindowUnhide

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP