Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Art Art is offline

Default One to many lookup

Is it possible to create a lookup that will return many items. I have created
a list of roles. I would like to lookup the role and retun many permissions
from a list. Is this possible in excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Check out Dick Kusleika's blog at...
http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...nd-occurrence/
--
Hope this helps.
If it does, please click the Yes button.