DVA

Default How do I avoid multiple icons of Excel when using short command Al

Hi all,

I have used Office 2000 several years but now I have upgraded to office 2003.
Everything works great but when I use the short command Alt+Tab I get
multiples of Excel.

I'm used to get only one icon if I have opened only one program and not one
iceon per spreadsheet when I use Alt+Tab.

Is there a way to disable this annoying feature in Office 2003?

Thanks in advance

Jim Rech

You might have "Windows in Taskbar" selected under Tools, Options, View.

--
Jim
"DVA" wrote in message
| Hi all,
|
| I have used Office 2000 several years but now I have upgraded to office
2003.
| Everything works great but when I use the short command Alt+Tab I get
| multiples of Excel.
|
| I'm used to get only one icon if I have opened only one program and not
one
| iceon per spreadsheet when I use Alt+Tab.
|
| Is there a way to disable this annoying feature in Office 2003?
|
| Thanks in advance

DVA

Thanks Jim,

That solved the problem.