Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Shortcut

When I select a cell containing a formula which includes cells from different
worsheets and press ctrl [ I am not taken to the specefic cell. How do I
activate this shortcut?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Ctrl + [ will take you to the cell which is referenced first in the formula...

For example
A1+Sheet2!A1+Sheet3!A1 --- will take you to the same sheet A1
Sheet2!A1+Sheet3!A1+A1 --- will take you to sheet2 A1
Sheet3!A1+Sheet2!A1+A1 --- will take you to sheet3 A1

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Sozos" wrote:

When I select a cell containing a formula which includes cells from different
worsheets and press ctrl [ I am not taken to the specefic cell. How do I
activate this shortcut?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Sozos,

one of the reason could be, if the cell is having first reference to a
different workbook, which is not available at that moment.
--
Click on Yes, if it is useful.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Dilip Kumar Pandey