Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Debug Error

The answers to these things mean nothing to me.
Sorry if I seem so dumb but I have been working with excel for a few years
but never tried to remove formulas like this before.

Debug.print sh.type
4
Debug.print sh.name
comment 4

Per Jessen" wrote in message
I think as Homey stated in his post, the problem is related to the
type of shape.

When you get the error, click Debug, and in the Immediate window enter
(CTRL+G to show Immediate window if it isn't visible) :

Debug.Print sh.Type
Debug.Print sh.Name

Press enter after each line. This should tell you exactly which shape
is causing the problem, or maybe this sheet does not have any shapes.

Hopes this helps.

---
Per