Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 Crashes

when i try to open one of my excel programs, that i have used for years on
2003, it crashes and i get this note:
Problem signatu
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: EXCEL.EXE
Application Version: 12.0.6425.1000
Application Timestamp: 49d64dd6
Fault Module Name: EXCEL.EXE
Fault Module Version: 12.0.6425.1000
Fault Module Timestamp: 49d64dd6
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00231df6
OS Version: 6.0.6002.2.2.0.256.6
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
LCID: 1033
Brand: Office12Crash
skulcid: 1033

the program crashes and will not open, so i get this message and close, then
if i open a blank excel the one that would not open opens up. What is going
on?

--
David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Allllen thanks for your reponse. Our program is for estimating and I am not
allowed to post it. If this helps, it appears that if I open a blank excel
and drag the program into it, it opens. Does that help at all?
--
David