Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Export from excel with cells 256 chars in

There must be a way to export data sheets that have cells with more than 256
chars of text in.

Any leads, suggestions?

Somebody must have found a way since I do not believe I am the only person
on the planet to have hit this "feature" in excel.

Got a large sheet that had been used forcollecting textual comments.. Need
to get that to access so that it can be handled sensibly. But excel 2003
export refuses to cooperate. Same with access import..

Thanks

Juha

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I don't speak the Access, but Debra Dalgleish once posted a suggestion to
transfer data between access and excel by using Access's VBA via
"DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet".

I don't speak the Access, but maybe it'll work for you.

--

Dave Peterson