Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Select and print multiple files at one time?

In an older version of Excel, I could select multiple files and print them
all at once. i get an error message that this command is not available from
the current menu when i try this in 03 and 07 versions. Any ideas? I need
to print time sheets for all of my employees at once, and this feature was a
big help.
thanks!