Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default formulaes

I want to enter a large formula.
I know how to enter one. But I want other people to see what I have entered.
For example it should look like this (D=(A+B)/C). One option is to clip a
picture or from a pdf file and paste it in excel. Is there any other way.

D = A+B
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The formula bar displays that when you select the cell.
OR
You can make use of the comments column with an explanasion..
--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"SHARJEEL" wrote:

I want to enter a large formula.
I know how to enter one. But I want other people to see what I have entered.
For example it should look like this (D=(A+B)/C). One option is to clip a
picture or from a pdf file and paste it in excel. Is there any other way.

D = A+B

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

In a column alongside your formula, repeat the formula but place a single
quote in front of it

Incidentally, the outer set of parentheses are not necessary.
--
Regards
Roger Govier