Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hide Column

I am trying to hide a column in excel. When i right click there is no option
to hide or unhide. When i move to another computer in the office in the same
worksheet and right click i am able to hide/unhide. Is there something that
I have turned on/off in excel setting that is causing me not to be able to
hide/unhide on my computer? I tried other files and the same thing is
happening. I also completely shut down and rebooted, but no luck. Still
can't hide or unhide.
Thanks for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Select the column and right clickto see 'Hide'

Or

from menu FormatColumnHide

--
If this post helps click Yes
---------------

"TNGIRLKK" wrote:

I am trying to hide a column in excel. When i right click there is no option
to hide or unhide. When i move to another computer in the office in the same
worksheet and right click i am able to hide/unhide. Is there something that
I have turned on/off in excel setting that is causing me not to be able to
hide/unhide on my computer? I tried other files and the same thing is
happening. I also completely shut down and rebooted, but no luck. Still
can't hide or unhide.
Thanks for your help

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When you right-click do you get other right-click options?

Is the "hide or unhide" option just grayed out or not there at all?

If not there but others are try this.

Alt + F11 to open VB Editor.

ViewImmediate Window

Paste this in and hit enter.