Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing color of selected cells in Excel 2007

When one selects cells in Excel 2007, the selection is difficult to see. This
particularly true, when one chooses several selected cells using the ctrl-key.

How do I change the color of selected cell in Excel 2007?

In Excel 2003 I used to be able to change the color from the desktop through
"properties/appearance/advanced".
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

This is a known problem that has been submitted to Microsoft as a bug,
hopefully to be changed by the next version.

At present there is nothing to do in Excel to improve this, you might try
changing the Windows display settings however, this will impact everything
all apps and I don't believe you can specifically designate the color of the
hightlight.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire