Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Not Same Row Formula...

I'm having trouble with one of my files in excel. Basically I want it to be
so that if a cell in column AH4:AH127 has T1 in it, then I want the sum of
the cells in column AG4:AH127 that are one row above where it has the T1 in
AH. for example if AH12 and AH55 have T1 in them, then I want the sum of
AG11 and AG 54.

I can't move the values from AG to be in the same row as the T1 in AH
because there is already other data there.

Any help??
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Offset your arrays in a SUMIF function like so:

=SUMIF(AH4:AH127,"T1",AG3:AG126)
--
Best Regards,

Luke M