Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TK TK is offline

Default Show or Hide control characters in a cell (using Excel 2007)...

Hi,
I have a worksheet that contains carriage returns embedded in a cell. When I
open the sheet, I do not see these carriage returns, but my co-worker opens
the same sheet, he sees these carriage returns as control characters. There
is an option in Excel 2003 that you can set to show/hide these control
characters using the following method
(http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...6691033.aspx):
Tools - Options - Internations tab - Show/Hide control characters.

I checked the whole Excel 2007 to accomplish the same task and couldn't find
anything of this sort.

Can you please let me know how I can accomplish this issue. Hope this is not
a bug in Excel 2007.