Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Loading Access 2007 from Excell

Hello,

I am loading an Access 2007 from an Excell datasheet... After loading one of
the tables on this Access DB when I read some of the rows from the loaded
table thru a Visual Basic 2005 application, I get DBNull abend at the time of
reading the row and transfering the data to a UserForm... How can I prevent
this situation through Access column parameters or some other means at the
load time?
--
Jeff B Paarsa

--
Jeff B Paarsa
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Some of the data you are loading relate to key fields that are set to cannot
be empty (null).

You need to make sure that the data you are loading does not contain blank
rows.

This generally occurs when you load data from another application like a
manufacturing or accounting system.

--
Hope this helps
Martin Fishlock, www.nyfconsultants.com, Wolverhampton, UK